INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART. 13 AND 14 OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION OR GDPR
This section contains information on how to manage the site www.cimmino.it owned by MANIFATTURA FODERAMI CIMMINO SRL (VAT: IT 03552550638), with registered office in Via A. Depretis, 88 – 80133 NAPLES, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore , with reference to the processing of user data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with special regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with the site www.cimmino.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page:
The information is provided only for the cimmino.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of the www.cimmino.com site regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8, comm. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
1. General information
Users (hereinafter “interested”, as defined by the GDPR and the Privacy Code) are informed of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of processing:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the data subject, in compliance with the general principles provided for by the GDPR;
- we collect and process your data only for the purposes indicated in this Notice or for the specific purposes already shared with you and / or for which you have given consent;
- we aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- when we have to collect personal data, we make sure that it is as accurate and updated as possible;
- if the personal data we collect is no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep
it by law, we will do everything possible to delete, destroy or anonymize it;
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized
- your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than
those indicated in the Information.
2. Legal basis
We inform you that, pursuant to articles 4, n. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the legislation provided for by the said Regulation in compliance with consequent rights and obligations.
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a)
- Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“optout”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of precontractual measures (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b);
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject (art. 6
comm. 1 letter c);
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of
public authority vested in the Data Controller (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter e);
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third
parties (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f)
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
www.cimmino.com collects some Personal Data from its Users.
3. Data Controller
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
With regard to this website, the data controller is:
MANIFATTURA FODERAMI CIMMINO SRL, with registered office in Via A. Depretis, 88 – 80133 NAPLES
4. Responsible for the treatment
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing, as provider of the web platform development and maintenance services is:
5. Types of data collected
As a rule, disclosure of personal data is not required for the use of our online services. If personal data is collected as part of our online services, this is done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms on the site or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site, entails the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the user, including his e-mail address, and consent to receive any response messages to their requests. The personal data thus provided are used for the sole purpose of satisfying or responding to the requests transmitted and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. Among the Personal Data collected by www.cimmino.com, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, telephone number, address, country, state,
province, email and postcode.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by www.cimmino.com are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.cimmino.com to provide the Service. In cases where www.cimmino.com indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
6. Method and place of processing of the collected data
6.1 Processing methods
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
The data of the website www.cimmino.com are located in Italy and are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
7. Retention period
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- a) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- b) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data for a period not exceeding 24 months and if less, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Purpose of processing the collected data
a) By accessing and consulting this site, as well as using the services that are offered to users through the site, information relating to users as identified or identifiable natural persons can be collected and processed. If personal data are thus acquired, the same, in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, will be processed solely for the following purposes:
- a) related and technical purposes to guarantee access and use of the site, its functions and any services requested;
- b) to fulfill any obligations required by law and European legislation;
- c) for operational and management needs internal to the Owner and related to the services offered through the site;
- d) in a completely anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical purposes;
The data collected by users who use the site for the purposes indicated in the previous point could also be used for other purposes, but for any further processing, users will be required to express and explicit consent.
In this way, the data collected by users can be used only if the user freely and clearly consents to any further
b) The www.cimmino.com website uses the customer’s data for promotional purposes, to send information on the items offered on this website. The customer’s e-mail address will be used exclusively within the limits prescribed by applicable law or, where necessary, after the Customer’s express consent has been given. The Customer will regularly receive advice on purchases by e-mail. It is possible to stop sending the aforementioned promotional messages free of charge by requesting them.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
9. Plugin social Network
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
10. User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed. (Article 7 par. EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below. (Article 21 EU Regulation 2016/679);
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and receive a copy of the data processed. (right of access art.15 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- verify and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of his / her data and request its updating or correction. (Article 16 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation. (Article 18 EU Regulation 2016/679);
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner. (Article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679);
- receive their data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it. (Article 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679);
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, competent link to the page of the Guarantor (Article 77 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
11. How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the email address – email@example.com
13. Further information on processing
13.1 Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.cimmino.com or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public
13.2 Specific information
13.3 System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, www.cimmino.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
13.4 Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s
consent again, if necessary.
15. Privacy for minors
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data)
- Usage Data
- www.cimmino.com (or this Application)
- European Union (or EU)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through www.cimmino.com (including from third-party applications integrated into www.cimmino.com), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with www.cimmino .com, the addresses in URL notation (www.cimmino.com Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the ” itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the
IT environment of the User.
The individual using www.cimmino.com who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by www.cimmino.com as defined in the relative terms (if available) and on this site / application.
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns www.cimmino.com
Last updated on 18/09/2020