PRIVACY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
(pursuant to Article 13 e 14, EU Regulation 2016/679)
Manifattura Foderami Cimmino s.r.l as Data Controller of the legal data processing, with registered office in Naples, we inform you that your personal data collected for the purpose of concluding the contract with the Customer and/or in the context of the execution and/or stipulation of the same, will be treated in compliance of the aforementioned legislation, in order to guarantee the rights, the fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of natural persons with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. We inform you that, if the activities provided to you foresee the processing of personal data of third parties in your ownership, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have complied with the provisions of the law in respect of the parties concerned in order to make their treatment legitimate.
1.Object of the data processing
The Data Controller processes the personal data, identifying (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) thereafter, “personal data” that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the data processing
Your personal data will be processed:
A) Without your express consent – article 6 lett. b), EU Regulation 2016/679
for the following Operational Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Guarantor Authority regarding the protection of personal data;
- exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right to defense in court.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations, pursuant to art. 4 n. 2 EU Regulation 2016/679 and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation, extraction, consultation, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes set out in point 2 letter. A).
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal processors, pursuant to art. 4 EU Regulation 2016/679;
- Public authorities – on specific request-
5. Data communication Without the need for express consent
The Data Controller may communicate your data for purposes of fulfilling regulatory obligations to those persons to whom the communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
6. Data retention
Personal data are stored on internal servers with adequate security procedures, pursuant to art. 32 EU Regulation 2016/679.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 A) is mandatory.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 EU Regulation 2016/679 and precisely the rights to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the Data Controller of the data processing to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22.
9. How to exercise rights
The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data controller
The Data Controller is Manifattura Foderami Cimmino s.r.l. with registered office in – Via Agostino Depretis, 88, 80133 Naples – Tel. 0810346100 – e-mail: email@example.com – PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operative site in – CIS Isola n.5 524/527 – 80035 Nola (Naples)