Texworld Evolution Paris is the fair that brings together, twice a year in Paris, in July and February, a thousand exhibitors from the textile industry.
An event that offers buyers around the world a platform with the widest variety of products and fabrics, from basic to the most creative. Cimmino will be one of the exhibitors at the new edition, from 6 to 8 February 2023, at Hall 4 – STAND B030.
Texworld Evolution Paris: the five universes that make it up
This event consists of five distinct “universes”:
- Texworld, which brings together international weavers for a wide range of fabrics, finishes and accessories;
- Texworld Denim, a sector that highlights the entire range of denim from raw material to finished product;
- Apparel Sourcing, which with its hundreds of manufacturers, can be defined as the largest European showcase of clothing and accessories manufacturers from numerous and new supply countries;
- Avantex is the international fair of innovation for a more sustainable fashion (which is only held in July);
- Leatherworld, the largest European platform for leather procurement (again, the event takes place only in July).
Cimmino also participated at the last edition of the Parisian fair, the one held from 4 to 6 July 2022, and the one before that. Every season, Louis Gérin and Grégory Lamaud, artistic directors of Texworld, develop a trend forecast available exclusively in the Trendbook, a complete guide to all the news of the season. The trend team, made up of designers, graphic designers and writers, offers, in fact, every season, an authentic and original overview of the inspiring currents of the future.